This article shows the agent how to use this app.
Adding a signature to every reply can be a nuisance. Especially when you are catering to a bunch of different tickets from different groups simultaneously. With Signature 4 Groups, you, the agent, does not have to worry about it anymore. It is pre-set by the admin and automatically alters as you switch between different groups.
How to use it:
- Navigate to a ticket
- Check if a group is set (otherwise, the submit field is grayed out)
- If preview is enabled, you can preview on the right side…
IMPORTANT! Do not:
- Leave line breaks at the end.
- Set a signature in your profile. To remove your profile signature or to make sure you do not have it, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile picture on the top right of the screen
- In the Menu click View Profile.
- On the left, you will find the option to edit your signature, as shown below.
- Set this empty in order to remove your signature.