This article will go through the content of "Mastering Zendesk".
- Deep dive into the functionalities of Zendesk and improve your organization's Customer service.
- Learn how to expand the capabilities of Zendesk by integrating and extending it with third-party tools.
- A master level guide that manages tickets, channels, and workflows along with advanced security features.
Zendesk is a cloud-based customer service solution that is widely used because it is easy, efficient, flexible, and low cost. It is highly scalable and is great for organizations of all sizes. If you're a Zendesk administrator and are looking to explore advanced-level concepts, then this book is for you.
It covers the core functionalities such as managing users, groups, the organization, creating and adding custom fields. First, you will learn how to add customized ticket channels to your account. Then, you will focus on customizing business rules and extending Zendesk with JIRA and Salesforce. Towards the end, the book emphasizes security and troubleshooting aspects and provides tips and tricks to create a more efficient support environment.
By the end of this book, you will be able to turn a basic Zendesk setup into a highly customized working environment.
You will Learn How To:
- Customize ticket channels such as Email, Twitter, Facebook, and Web-Widget.
- Add business rules to create a more effective and automated Zendesk environment.
- Use Zendesk apps to add more functionality to the Zendesk setup.
- Extend Zendesk with JIRA and Salesforce.
- Create custom metrics within GoodData, in order to set up customized and automated reports.
- Secure and troubleshoot Zendesk.
Table of Contents
- Configuring Your Own Zendesk
- Agent Roles, Groups, Organizations, and User Tags
- Creating Custom Fields
- Setting Up Multiple Ticket Channels
- Customizing Business Rules and Ticket Escalation
- Integrating and Extending Zendesk
- Advanced Reporting and Insights via GoodData
- Security Settings and SSO
- Troubleshooting Zendesk
- Zendesk Tips and Tricks